The WOWEM Team
As a skilled business woman, a serial entrepreneur with more than 30 years of managing, operating and innovating, while founding several not for profit organizations and philanthropic initiatives. Her business acumen, dedication to sustainable development principles, collaboration, and a flair for creativity have led her to achieved her goals thus far. An eternal optimist, whose infectious enthusiasm inspires and motivates her clients and colleagues.
For over two decades, Stacy Gildenston, M.A., has produced media for clients across universities, Fortune 100 corporations, national and tribal governments, and not for profits. She’s been interviewed as an expert in both Linux and virtual realities by the BBC, CNN, and Discovery Television Networks, as well as has spoken worldwide, including at a United Nations conference in Geneva, and at a ‘surprise’ press conference with the Vice President of Peru. She specialises in creative development around technology and education and is making robots with young girls.
I have the expertise as coordinator of Telemedicine / Telehealth, innovation and entrepreneurship. More 25 years in Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Instituto de Medicina Tropical Alexander von Humboldt. Lady have held the following positions:
- Coordinator telemedicine and telehealth, actuallly
- Webmaster Instituto de Medicina Tropical Alexander von Humboldt, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, until 2014
- Databases and Statistics until 2012
- Criobank coordinator until 2013
- Asociated Investigator. Instituto de Medicina Tropical Alexander von Humboldt, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
- Editor and Author, Book in ICT and AIDS for the schools.
- Regional Coordinator. actually